Our Prices Are All-Inclusive
Each of our rooms comes complete with our full suite of assisted living care & services - you won't pay extra for 'special' features.
- Unique 'cottage' living experience.
- Unique country living experience (outdoor gardening, chickens, neighborhood cows, and horses)
- Popular 'Main Event' meal: we create an in-house 'going out to eat' experience including a fancy menu, different dining room decor & lighting, and more
- Family events throughout the year
- Full-time activities staff
- Chef and nutritionist prepared meals (3x per day plus snacks)
- Laundry & housekeeping
- Social activity engagement (includes a number of offsite trips per week; Walmart, site seeing canyon trips, road trips, etc.)
- Health & hospice support as needed
- On-site primary care physician
- Medication management
- Showering and toilet assistance
- On-site Physical Therapist
Experienced Medication Management
Let us take away the stress of keeping track of daily, weekly, and monthly medications.
Your loved one is more than welcome to manage their own medications if they are able, but in the event that they need assistance, our staff is happy to take on the challenge. We have an on-site nurse and all of our CNAs are medical techs.
We take care of all the ordering, any issues that may arise, and will provide family communication to ensure that all needs are being met.
Assisted Living & Memory Care Options
We provide the experienced level of support that your loved ones need.
All of our care options are customized to the needs of our residents. With 3 living options and 81 beautiful rooms, we can provide help with everything from daily activities to religious services and transportation.
Every room comes with cable, internet, and a phone. They also have the ability to be adjusted via an in-room thermostat, along with being equipped with intercoms and staff call buttons.